Hit, kick, punch, fight. Never give up, hold your head high.
Never let anyone smash your dreams. You may get beaten but always stand up. Respect the fighter. Move on.
Guts blood push through.
Lesson in life no matter how many times I get kicked down or punched in the face.
Rest assured I will always gets back on my feet to live a fresh new day.
The clouds may come the storms on its way.
Ill have my baby just not today.
Love it, fighting back.
Stiff upper lip.
My heart can be black. but its only a shadow. The love I have yet to give is huge and Red.
Gloves on new fight, new Love.
Peace to my friends full of Love for those who try and crush me.
I may be small but Mauy Thai makes me huge.
Love Love, Love You back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One tough little cookie... yes u.
Post a Comment