It begins again, no plans not said, just the same old thoughts inside my head.
I have come to believe that there are people in this world that just don'T matter, this person is me.
I live I breath. I dont help care for look after anyone, anything but my cats.They also are trapped in my world just being. waiting for food or for me to play with them.
I work in a cage locked up for 8 hours talking to people I dont even know chit chat about the weather a pimple on their nose. Or what product will make their skin glow.
Pointless rubbish how does it help.
I shop at the weekend buy my food travel in my car around and around, always driving back to my house.
I long to share my life my woes and my self.
I have never felt so trapped in a place as LA.
I look on the map London to France your there in an hour and a half. Zoom on the train. Spain is around the corner.
What"s hear is hear what's THERE is everything wide open travel places people, many who I love. Some who I have not loved yet they are waiting for me.
The end week is here and there is just little old me.
Left again for what, not this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You matter, every breath of you matters. U, matter.
Post a Comment