Thursday, February 28, 2008

Love Lost Love Now

I read your emails, Im happy again, will we breed.
Do you still love me, I think I love you. So confused now there is two.
Your the man from the past I left you last.
The man who"s now was my past back then. Why do I just switch between you two.
Blair my bear you were always there you are back writing with out a care.
I think I love the good times we had. So confused.
You might have a girlfriend, I hope you don"t. I want you back lets have kids.
I have tried LA its lonely here I have no friends a man that just wants hole.
Just let me know I will try again.
You had such nicknames for me no one did. I have cried every night my heart is mashed.
I don'T want to think or breath. I don'T have a voice at work at play.
There"s no one around to love me today.
Blair Bear my swedish delight I cried and I cried. My heart bleeds itS WORSE now I know you are there.
Telling me there is even less hair.
September will come what happens then Lost Love or new love around I go.
Make a Swedish Baby.

1 comment:

RR said...

I'm around, and I love you.

Not gonna lie, cute breeds.