Monday, February 18, 2008

The Weekend

The weekends gone over and done its back to the boring job all week to numb.
I tried hard to be sweet all happy today but all I got was an oil change, you had nothing to say.
I said I was sad I missed my Mum. All you cared about was eating your burger bun.
I ate fries a big burger too, but I ran El Porto. What did you do? You said you would call and lets hang out, but I don"t really want you at all.
There once was hope a baby for me you would be the Dad,I would be free. One big happy family traveling around, I look I look your not to be found.
My friends say give up your a big waste of time.
Maybe it"s just PMS I feel down today.
What makes me happy I hear you say. I don"t have any answers, just hating myself today.

1 comment:

RR said...

there is always tomorrow, i mean TODAY!