I do not want to stay,its crushing down on my heart today.
Not my country not my home what"s the point living here all alone. The jobs a bore fat people galaw.
No man in sight I do not want to complete this fight.
Dirty games dirty lives, men just take what you want and forget my heart, pull out the parts and dance around. its fun so fun to be broken down look at me I am a funny clown.
I am sick of you and your breath so bad it"s time to deal the deadly card"s. But wait there is hope
I hear you say, I want to give up, just hide away.
My time will come but not today. The clouds are black the sky is grey, I am not your happy girl today. So sad so down almost out the tears are gone but I am still flushing out.
I need you now my God of mine my hearts so small its black and bruised So do I stand acussed.
This sin of mine how do you forgive? Its here in my life everyday regrets regrets I live my way.
Where were my friends and family then no one to turn to so I done it all wrong. Now God says I don:t think I will ever hear that song.
I punished myself so long ago now it;s me stuck all alone.I just live here without a home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment